Are you searching for a fun, passionate, travel loving team? –Sunwing has the EPIC work culture you have been searching for. We are currently looking for a customer focused Post-Travel Resolution Agent, responsible for researching and responding to customer complaints by providing a satisfying resolution response to the customer while protecting the interested of the business. Reporting to the CR Resolution Supervisor, you will analyze and investigate claims received . You will be located in Toronto, ON. Apply now and have your career soar to new heights - under our wing!
Also, learn more about our Safe with Sunwing commitment and how Sunwing is keeping its employees and customers safe here: https://bit.ly/3ngVrne
- Remote and/or Hybrid Work Opportunities
- Great travel perks!
- Goodlife Corporate Discount
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Growth opportunities
- Free Parking
- Open concept, collaborative workspace
- Fresh Café with delicious snacks and meals at a subsidized price!
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- See for yourself! @sunwinglife
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and investigate all claims received pertaining to service/product concerns with suppliers.
- Communicate externally with contracted suppliers for compensation direction on claims received; frequently following-up for responses in order to meet customer expectations.
- Investigate claims internally (when required) with applicable departments.
- Process compensation granted by suppliers (supplier deductions).
- Compile/keep track of repeated service and product concerns with our suppliers; escalating trends when appropriate.
- Respond to written or telephone inquiries, updating travel agents and customers on the status of their concerns, and provide consultation as appropriate on policy inquiries.
- Maintain current and accurate records of investigative results.
- Timely and consistent communications with customers with open cases.
- Provide timely and empathetic responses to customers’ inquiries; either verbally, electronically or written.
- Ensure complaints receive frequent communications with status updates.
- Maintain accurate and prompt electronic records of all complaint management touchpoints.
- Solid understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Exceptional customer service focus and has genuine empathy for customers.
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills, able to manage a varied workload.
- Exceptional written, electronic and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Skillful at analysing written and/or verbal communications to determine the ‘meaning behind the words’ perceptive.
- Able to be persistent, tenacious and diplomatic in investigative approach.
- Be a relationship builder.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Customer Service experience in a travel related or hospitality environment.
- Excellent written and verbal in English
We thank all who apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing, diversity is important to us, follow this link: https://bit.ly/3DYzBel to learn about how Diversity and Inclusion has always been, and continues to be, a top priority for us. We are proud that our workforce is made up of passionate people from all experiences and backgrounds. We are also committed to employment equity and to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. We welcome applications from everyone. We will accommodate all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you are an individual who requires accommodation to apply to this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org