IntroductionYour next workplace is the sky
You love to travel, and you love fair, friendly and frequent flights. We’re a new airline with deep roots in the industry, and we’re looking for people like you! Join our crew.
Lynx Air is Canada’s newest ultra-affordable airline, on a mission to make air travel accessible for all. With airfare sky-high in Canada, we give value-seeking travellers an affordable, safe and customer-first flying experience.
Lynx has taken to the skies, piloting our brand-new fleet of Boeing 737 MAX planes to select Canadian destinations. Our mission is to bring safe, affordable, low-cost air travel to millions of Canadians and we are excited to be building our team that will help us get there!
The successful candidates will be motivated, professional and team-oriented. With a commitment to safety, our flight crew will support our business model and work efficiently to create a competitive advantage and growth. Adherence to our Standard Operating Procedures is vital to achieving our safety-oriented culture, and corporate goals. Flight Crews are responsible for the safe operation of the aircraft and are expected to assist Cabin Crew members when able.
- Industry competitive salary
- The chance to be part of building something from the ground up. Aggressive growth plans of the organization mean there is no limit to how far you can grow your career with the organization
- An environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Open and collaborative work environment. You bring your great ideas, and we will put them to action
- Comprehensive benefits
- The opportunity to travel where we fly
- Performing pre and post-flight inspections of fuel, equipment, and navigational systems.
- Formulate a flight plan taking into accordance aircraft performance, altitude, fuel, and weather.
- Operating the aircraft safely and always maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- Liaising with co-pilots and cabin crew throughout the flight.
- Determining the safest routes and analyzing flight plans prior to takeoff.
- Anticipating issues and maintaining professionalism during emergencies.
- Keeping up to date with aircraft advancements and equipment.
- File reports of the flight trip and status of aircraft before and after landing.
- A Current Canadian Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
- For First Officers, A Current Canadian Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL) with IATRA or valid SAMRA/SARON exams
- Category 1 Medical
- A Valid Canadian Passport or Canadian work permit
- Must be able to obtain and retain Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC)
- Ability to travel/operate to the United States, and any other countries within our network
- Ability to obtain TSA clearance for simulator training in the United States
- Include a summary of your flight time in the application
- No criminal convictions for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of Company Alcohol and Drug testing program
- The ability to conduct multi-day parings away from base in accordance with the CARs
- Fully vaccinated against Covid 19