Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Support cargo operations and office administration requirements in Frankfurt
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept dangerous goods for transport by Air Canada in accordance with Company, Transport Canada and Civil Aviation Administration of Germany regulations
- Manage station ULD inventories and liaise with Cargo Network Control YYZ to ensure that sufficient equipment is available in Frankfurt at all times to support both passenger and cargo operations
- Implement load plan and coordinate with warehouse / ramp team to ensure best use of available space/weight for each flight
- Make S4A/smartload entries. Monitor and coordinate ramp activities
- Answer enquiries from customers regarding cargo handling/packaging requirements and special services
- Handle irregularities and operational disruptions
- Maintain and arrange replenishment of the office’s forms, labels and stationery inventories.
- Monitor the ULD build-up of high value / hi-tech product shipments to prevent incidents of pilferage while goods are within the cargo terminal facility
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
High level of inter-personal skills to establish and maintain excellent relationships with internal/external customers as well as partners.
Good airfreight industry knowledge.
Two years related work experience
Good time management skills
Good knowledge of office automation tools (e.g. MS Office)
Driving license (preferable)
Fluent in English and German
Conditions of Employment:
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.