We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world - come find yours.
Technical Operations includes the maintenance and overhaul of our aircraft. This includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams and more.
Job overview and responsibilities
Studies, analyzes and seeks solutions to problems related to the design, operation, maintenance, performance, modification or repair of aircraft and their components in a wide variety of engineering areas, including systems, structures, avionics, components as well as powerplant and maintenance programs engineering. This job requires a structured, logical and analytical approach in problem solving. Defines maintenance program, configuration and serviceability criteria ensuring safe and legal operations. Analyzes and implements regulatory requirements. Evaluates the effects of modifications or new equipment on reliability and performance. Evaluates the benefits of the cost impact of a fleet decision to ensure an optimum balance of cost, asset utilization, quality and reliability. Authors, designs, tests and manages projects. Provides on-site technical support for line and base operations. Communicates with customers on technical issues, work scope recommendations and failure investigations. Interfaces with internal and external organizations regarding specific aircraft and component issues.
- This position develops potentially complex solutions and implementation plans, project justification, cost/benefit analysis, management of project implementation, technical support and obtaining FAA approvals as required
- Coordinate work with other operational groups to ensure airworthiness, safety, regulatory compliance, operational reliability and operational efficiency
- Organize and manage the priorities for assigned responsibilities and accomplish the work processes to meet all the deliverables for projects or maintenance program changes/technical specification revisions
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace), related technical field or equivalent relative work experience
- Minimum of 3 years at an engineer level or similar role elsewhere in the industry
- Successful candidate will have working knowledge of airline or OEM operations
- Knowledge of Code of Regulations (CFRs), airworthiness design and substantiation criteria, aircraft and equipment design and operational characteristics
- Ability to interpret complex and technical Engineering and OEM documents
- Highly detailed level project development and management for regulatory compliance modifications and overall ownership of specific systems
- Effective communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Work within specific ATA Airline Systems Chapters
- For Maintenance Program Engineering prefer airframe and powerplant and or E License
- Airline or Industry experience with general ATA Chapters which could encompass, aircraft systems, structures, power plant and avionics disciplines
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT