Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Meggitt, a worldwide leader in aerospace, defence and selected energy markets. We believe in our vision of ‘Enabling the Extraordinary: To Fly, To Power, To Live”. These core values – teamwork, integrity and excellence – are what have allowed us to become the company we are today. With facilities and over 10,000 employees worldwide, Meggitt draws on over 160 years of expertise to enhance the lives of people across the globe.
Our Corporate Functions keep our business competitive by providing first-class support from Quality through to Finance and HR.
Headquartered in the UK, Meggitt PLC is a global engineering group specialising in extreme environment components and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defence and energy markets. Some 10,000 people are employed across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North America and regional bases in Brazil, India and the Middle East.
The HRIS Analyst 2 under the direction of the Director of HRIS is responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, communication, maintenance and administration in support of our HRIS strategy. This includes all HR related systems, applications, programs and processes.
Job Core Responsibilities
• Administer appropriate quality control over HR systems including maintenance of test scenarios and appropriate execution of testing for various changes.
• Provide HRIS support for recurring and annual HR initiatives such as talent acquisition, performance management, talent management, annual compensation planning, learning and annual benefits enrolment.
• Project Management responsibilities in support of HR and business objectives, both service delivery and technology oriented, including: planning, task management, risk management, issue tracking & resolution, quality management, customer focused, communications plan & stakeholder updates.
• Act as liaison and HRIS champion between users, management, and developers on HRIS system issues and projects.
• Serve as lead technical subject matter expert and “super user” for HR systems applications and practices. Proactively collaborate with COE Leaders, HR Team and Business Partners to understand requirements/needs.
• Ability to gather, define and document project scope during discovery phase of programmes.
• Data Management & Reporting. Responsible for ensuring impactful HR Analytics are adopted, including development and implementation of dashboards and reports to support business needs.
• Conduct data analyses and presentations. Accountability for data integrity, including quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness and usability.
• Help establish and execute timely data processing and processes for job requisitions, organisational structure, new hires, transfers, terminations, promotions, and compensation changes.
• May need to work additional hours as necessary i.e. project go live, testing phases
Education: BA/BS Degree in Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
Years' Experience: 2-5 years of progressive experience in HR with significant concentration in HRIS/HR specialties; cloud-based solutions
- Knowledge of HRIS platforms, including systems related to employee systems of record, benefits, payroll, compensation, organizational development and recruitment
- Knowledge of Success Factors & ADP applications (preferred)
- Experience and good command of global HR systems (preferred)
- Strong understanding of Human Resources function within the organization, understanding of HR processes programs and data
- Knowledge of HR practices, procedures and standard policy and procedure development techniques
- Experience in supporting a global organization
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills required
- Effective project management skills; expertise in driving projects and initiatives, demonstrating benefits of projects to the organization, and translating customer and business needs into technical requirements
- Ability to lead/drive priorities
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities. Excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to influence, engage and partner appropriately within a Corporate/Business Unit structure which is global and matrixed; inclusive of all levels within the Organization
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative work style
- Ability to work with and manage confidential information in a professional manner
- Advanced expertise with computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, web-browsers and related systems/database tools
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.
If this position is located in the United States, this job will require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, all applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee