Role And Responsibilities
We are the German subsidiary of the world’s leading supplier of simulation and training systems for pilots and flight crews. With utmost precision, we design, produce and maintain state-of-the-art training systems for flight and land simulation as well as networked simulation applications.
To strengthen our Helicopter maintenance team in Den Helder
we are looking for aCrew Chief (w/m/d)
- Disciplinary lead of the maintenance crew
- Responsibility for proper operation (maintenance and repair) of the simulators
- Maintain professional contact with our customers and respond to customer queries
- Planning and implementation of required updates of simulators
- Responsibility for providing quarterly and yearly qualification results
- Responsible for proper collection of user and maintenance data for quality control
- Maintaining contacts and supporting local administrations
- Obligation to provide information to the Site Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical subject or HBO/HTS degree
- Thorough knowledge of simulator interoperability and networking technologies
- People management and leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Willingness to work any shift or day of the week (incl. weekends) as required
- Full on-site availability during working/shift hours to support the maintenance crew
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries you can contact our Recruitment Team at +49 (0)221 – 650 836 31.
You can find out more about our company at: www.cae.com.Position Type
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.