Role And Responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Builds and maintains Instructor Training Folders.
- Audits folders for accuracy
- Processing all training documentation & updating related systems, authorisations and updates including FAA
- Proactively anticipating trainer training documentation according to planned events and chasing missing paperwork as required.
- Support to the Standards office for records admin.
- Distributes appropriate training documents as necessary
- Support to Compliance during internal and external audits on the subject of instructor records.
- Maintenance of a robust instructor record archive process.
- Client file close-down as part of the training admin team.
- Assist with general administration duties as required
- Any other duties as may be required.
- Knowledge of Aviation, Aviation Training and Aviation Regulations preferred.
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills.
- Able to maintain strong customer orientation under adverse circumstances.
- Organised and a team player with ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Punctual, professional and outgoing.
- Ability to concentrate and work accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, detail orientated, self-motivated who can complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Readily accepts change and adjusts accordingly.
- Strong focus on quality with a continuous drive towards process improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Work is generally of a routine nature responding to administration needs as they arise.
- Accurate detail to work is essential.
- Strong focus on quality with a continuous drive towards process improvement & customer satisfaction.
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly
- Ability to maintain strong customer orientation under adverse circumstances
- Some external l contact and communication with all levels.
- Regular internal communication with all levels of staff within CAE.
- Must have the right to live and Work in the UK.
- 12 Month fixed term contract.
Temporary (Fixed Term)
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.