Role And Responsibilities
CAE is a high technology company, at the leading edge of digital immersion, providing solutions to make the world a safer place. Our flight services business delivers software solutions to more than 150 airline customers.Here are few reasons why folks love working at CAE!
Your Role & Main Responsibilities:
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Work in a collaborative environment
- Be part of a high-performance team
The Flight Services Team is looking for a talented Senior, Sales Proposal
individual to drive our business in the region. With our wide digital portfolio, our expertise will help our core customer base grow their business.
This position requires strong leadership capability and advanced knowledge of business and proposal development processes as well as the ability to integrate emerging business and industry trends.As Senior, Sales Proposals you will:
Necessary skills & requirements:
- Serve as the point of contact for all request for proposals (RFP), request for information (RFI), and all other sales related proposals in which the company will participate
- Coordinate input and contributions from the key stakeholders across the internal organization
- Oversee the preparation/writing of proposal sections by others; direct the work of proposal team; review their work products; and provide guidance and mentorship on writing, compliance, and activities necessary to produce high quality deliverables.
- With little or no supervision, independently perform research, writing, editing, and proposal production for a variety of sales/business development efforts, including leading complex, major, strategic proposal efforts.
- Exercise sound judgment and leadership to make timely decisions on compliance-related issues and other issues impacting the development, production, and delivery of high quality proposals.
- Assemble proposal response teams, make assignments, and manage proposal and production staff on assigned efforts.
- Perform quality check of all proposal materials; Proofread, edit, and standardize proposal text for proper grammar, spelling, comprehension, and style
- Prepare and ensure compliant proposal deliverables.
- Proactively communicate issues/variances, resource needs, or other issues, seek input and support, and help complete deliverables in a timely manner.
- Prefer at least three (3) years of experience within software solution business, preferably in the travel industry.
- Fluent English (verbal and written) with a developed understanding of the global marketplace. Ability to think strategically and drive execution
- Advanced computer software skills; Proficiency in Microsoft products and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and flexible working hours as well as evenings
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet schedules
- Exposure to working within a global multinational corporation is a plus.
Join the engine that is changing CAE, pointing towards the next horizon of growth through digital innovations to support our customers in their success.
Join the engine that is changing CAE, pointing towards the next horizon of growth through digital innovations to support our customers in their success.Position Type
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.