Role and Responsibilities
Assist the Regional, Quality Assurance and Compliance Monitoring – Civil Division in supporting the Global framework for a centralized Safety, Quality Assurance and Compliance Monitoring system to enhance Safety.
Manage and continuously improve the regional/local Quality Management and Compliance Monitoring Systems, including Part 147/Maintenance training (where applicable) to minimize corporate risk, maintain regulatory compliance of certification, regulation and industry guidelines, identify specific operational and training risks.
Mentor the local leadership to ensure enhanced levels of quality assurance and continuous improvement. Support the Regional Heads of Quality Assurance and Compliance Monitoring and the Regional Heads of Safety in implementing the Quality Assurance & Compliance Monitoring program and ensure that the highest standards are attained through a robust system that is actively promoted and meets the defined strategic goals of the Company.Responsibilities
QMS & CMS Local /Center Oversight, Risk Identification & Mitigation, local & Centre coordination, Regulator coordination.
- Coordinate and execute the approved Global Annual Quality Assurance and Compliance Monitoring audit program to ensure ongoing compliance with Regulatory and Corporate Standards - Execute and maintain the continuous improvement program to improve customer satisfaction and profitability - Assist in managing and maintaining all Part 147/Maintenance Training regulatory and industry approvals for the assigned area and maintain certification compliance to the highest standards - Communicate and coordinate with Regulatory Authorities, Internal and external Stakeholders on Quality Assurance and safety matters. - Act as Postholder or Deputy Postholder, if applicable, for the assigned region(s) and be accountable for the continuous improvement of the Quality Assurance and Compliance Management Systems across the regional ATO and FTO network. - Other tasks as assigned by the Regional and/or Director of Global Safety, Quality Assurance and Compliance Monitoring – Civil Division
Working Groups, Conferences and Safety Promotion.
- Liaise with the other Centre/Regional Heads of Quality Assurance & Compliance Monitoring to ensure continuous improvement of the system and harmonization of policies and practices, where practical, whilst maintaining Compliance with the applicable NAA regulations.
Quality Assurance & Compliance Training Activities and Mentorship.
- Participate and adhere in the Global Training Plan for all Quality Assurance & Compliance Monitoring.
Quality Assurance & Compliance Monitoring Meetings.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance & Compliance Monitoring related elements of the assigned Centre(s) area for the monthly Safety, Quality & Compliance Review Board. - Maintain a continuous feedback system to the Regional Global Safety, Quality Assurance and Compliance Monitoring with regards the performance and adequacy of the Quality Assurance & Compliance Monitoring elements of the Integrated Safety, Quality Assurance and Compliance System ensuring that non-compliances are identified, root causes analysed and the appropriate corrective/preventative actions are established.
- Assist the Regional Global Safety, Quality Assurance & Compliance Monitoring in the development of annual KPI’s
Records & Documentation Control
- Coordinate and be responsible for, with the other Centre(s), the Quality Assurance & Compliance Monitoring, a centralised records system for all Civil Division documentation and records as a part of the Integrated Safety, Quality Assurance and Compliance Monitoring system.
- Experience as a Qualified Quality Auditor
- Knowledge of Quality Management systems, ISO9001, AS9100 and CMMI
- Knowledgeable of ICAO, Transport Canada, FAR, CASA, EASA and other NAA regulations (as appropriate to region of assignment) relating to Safety, Quality Assurance, Training and Operations as well as their impact on CAE's Commercial customers and their operating requirements.
- IOSA Audit Experience (asset)
- Experience in establishing or coordinating a fully functioning QMS and CMS for Training Organisations or Airlines.
- Previous experience as a regulator overseeing Airlines and Training Organisations (an Asset) .
- Must be able to analyze complex Quality Assurance, Compliance, Technical and Operational events and then develop and make sound recommendations that satisfy to the extent possible all stakeholders, including regulators, OEMs, operators, pilots, training organizations,etc.
- Be a highly disciplined individual who delivers results on-time and can ensure the same from their team.
- Is creative, innovative and forward focused individual capable of helping drive strategic development opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction, efficiency and profitability.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
- Has a proven leadership skills and track record of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Is a self-motivated individual with high levels of dedication and commitment capable of running a local and remote team.
- Highly disciplined.
- Detail orientated.
- Creative, innovative and forward focused.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Team player.
- Travel – 5%
- Operating Environment – Office, Airport, Training Centre locations with combination of indoor and outdoor activities that may require specialized safety equipment
- Right to live and work in the UK
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.