Role and Responsibilities
Applies principles of general business and accounting to analyze financial information in order to develop Monthly Revenue Forecasts, Track Profit plan initiatives and generate monthly invoices.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Effectively communicate financial data with supervisors, managers, and directors of all functions
- Reconcile key balance sheet accounts
- Prepare account schedules and roll forwards
- Process end of month entries including, but not limited to: accruals, recurring transactions, accrual reversals, push-down entries, and other GL adjustments as needed
- Time Reporting and Labor System Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or equivalent related experience
- Working knowledge of the data processing, accounting, contracting, purchasing, project management, engineering and manufacturing functions
- Above average ability to communicate accounting information to coworkers and internal and external customers.
- Proficiency to demonstrate intermediate computer skills as it relates to spreadsheet analysis.
- Must understand the cause/effect to all accounting functions of making journal entries and to anticipate how these entries will be perceived by other functional areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
- Incumbent must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to sit down for long lengths of time
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to operate a personal computer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.CAE USA Inc. is an EOE/AA employer and gives consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law poster.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.Position Type
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.