Role And Responsibilities
CAE Parc Aviation is a global business provider of resourcing solutions, operations outsourcing and technical services to the aviation and leasing sectors.
We are going through an exciting journey and evolving from being the market leader in pilot contracting and recruitment into a provider of end-to-end resourcing, and outsourcing of Crew Management and Systems, Crew Planning and Operations Management.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will help drive go-to-market initiatives while supporting the sales and marketing teams. Working closely with the centralised marketing team, you will be the point of contact for CAE Parc Aviation and will ensure the delivery of key sales and marketing programs that will position Resourcing, Crewing, and Technical services at the forefront of our target customer’s minds.Responsibilities
- Communicate with senior management about plans and status of go-to-market, as well as marketing programs and activities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the CAE Civil Marketing team to deliver marketing programs.
- Create and publish content on marketing platforms and social media.
- Create monthly newsletters
- Support the broader social media strategy and prioritise job posts based on business needs.
- Day-to-day management, configuration, and optimisation of digital channels for marketing and communication campaigns across CAE Parc’s Resourcing and Technical Services.
- Identify and measure marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company. Define standard KPI’s (key performance indicators) for digital channels and measurements for those standards.
- Liaise with approved third-party agencies for the provision of compelling content such as print and online advertising, promotional products, presentation materials, tender and proposal response document and other sales collaterals as appropriate.
- Create imaginative and compelling content as required.
- Produce and maintain a bid management library to include, but not limited to, case studies, testimonials, copies of bid submissions, presentations, and related materials.
- Generate leads via online channels
- Grow CAE Parc’s customer acquisition for all services, across all regions in line with the company growth strategy.
- Position CAE Parc as the No.1 Resourcing and Technical Services provider in our industry.
- A clear and compelling value proposition for our services that differentiates CAE Parc from the competition.
- Submission of high-quality bids and commercial proposals to secure profitable and sustainable revenue for CAE Parc.
- Proven experience developing sales and marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Experience working in a matrix organisational structure (dual reporting),
- Minimum 5 years digital marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to join a multi-award-winning company which is the global leader in its field. We appreciate all applications and your interest to work with us, however due to the volume of applications received only those who have been short-listed will be contacted.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.