We’ve taken to the skies and are looking for an individual who is passionate about aviation and wants to join the team as a Training Administrator.
We’re on a journey as a new company taking the much-loved flybe brand into a new era. Putting our customers and team mates at the heart of everything we do, our motto is ‘smile and go the extra mile’.
We are in the business of serving the demand for faster and easier connections in a friendly, responsible, and sustainable way. Our talented people are the key to our success and future ambitions, come and join our super hardworking and friendly team.
We’re inclusive and at flybe you can really be yourself. We celebrate and value the differences that make us all unique.
Reporting to the Head of Training, the Training Administrator will be required to provide administrative support in all aspects of pilot and cabin crew training .
- Set up training records for new Pilots and Cabin Crew on the Training Management System, ready for sign off
- Communicate with crew prior to start date to ensure they arrive fully equipped to commence their role. This will involve liaising with the Flight Support, IT and People teams.
- Any tasks as assigned by the Head of Training
- Assign e-learning training packages to users within the Learning Management System
- Compliance monitoring of completed training
- Monitor crew expiry dates to ensure crew training is planned effectively and within a timely manner
- Maintain crew medicals, licences and passports and contacting crew for outstanding documents when required
- Maintain crew training records and monitor for outstanding paperwork. This involves daily checking of paperwork for compliance purposes
This is a true administrative role where you’ll need to be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and have the ability to work autonomously. It’s a busy and varied role so being flexible with a pro-active attitude will help you be successful. We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked in a similar fast paced admin role where workload can at times be high but you’ve demonstrated resilience and enthusiasm to get things done.
Being IT literate is essential as you’ll be working with Microsoft 365, Teams, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
If you’ve been in a similar role where you’ve gained knowledge and experience using crewing software, including AIMS and knowledge of flight crew licensing, this would be advantageous. Experience using a Leaning and/or Training Management System is desirable but don’t worry if you don’t’ have this as full training will be given.
What IS important, is that you are motivated with a positive can-do attitude and an appetite to learn new things. If you have a passion for aviation…even better!
In return, we’ll offer you an environment where you can really thrive and develop further as we grow. It’s a really exciting time to join the business where you will have the ability to make an impact and help flybe be successful.
The closing date for this role is 27th May 2022 but please don’t delay in sending your CV as we’d love to start reviewing applications straight away and may close the advert early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.