Join our dynamic and innovative drone company, Skyports specialises in cutting-edge drone delivery, survey, and surveillance services. We pride ourselves on our advanced technology, exceptional safety standards, and commitment to delivering superior aerial solutions. As a Remote Pilot, you will play a crucial role in driving our mission forward, revolutionising the industry and transforming the way businesses operate.
We are currently seeking skilled and enthusiastic Remote Pilots to join our talented team. As a Remote Pilot, you will have the exciting opportunity to fly our state-of-the-art drone fleet, operating in diverse applications such as drone delivery, surveying, and surveillance. You'll be based at our state-of-the-art Flight Operations HQ in Aylesbury, with plenty of opportunity for domestic and international travel, representing Skyports and experiencing diverse cultures and landscapes while supporting complex BVLOS operations.
- Safely operate and fly our advanced drone systems for a range of services.
- Adhere to all aviation regulations, company guidelines, and industry best practices to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Conduct pre-flight inspections and ensure all equipment is in optimal condition for each mission.
- Execute missions with precision, capturing high-quality data for surveying, surveillance or delivering packages securely and on time.
- Assist with the development of concept of operations and document creation including standard operations procedures.
- Perform post-flight analysis and contribute to detailed mission reports, providing valuable insights and recommendations.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including project managers, technology, regulations and data analysts, to ensure seamless integration of drone services into client operations.
- Stay up to date with industry advancements, new regulations, and emerging technologies, and apply this knowledge to enhance operational efficiency and safety.
- Hold a valid Remote Pilot GVC.
- Proven experience in remote piloting, preferably in drone delivery, survey, or surveillance operations.
- Proficient in utilising drone flight control software and operating drone payloads effectively.
- Strong understanding of aviation safety protocols and the ability to assess and mitigate risks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to make quick decisions in dynamic situations.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, to collaborate with internal teams and clients.
- Self-motivated with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to delivering exceptional results.
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally for up to 8 weeks at a time to conduct either on-site missions or training.
- 25-day annual holiday (plus public holidays)
- Team lunches
- Company events and socials
- Company swag
- and more!