Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada is Canada's largest full-service airline and the largest provider of scheduled passenger services in the Canadian market, the Canada-U.S. transborder market and in the international market to and from Canada.
We are currently going through an exciting period of international growth and are seeking a highly motivated and team-driven individual. Licensed Aircraft Engineers are responsible for Line Maintenance as instructed by CSE, or delegate on Air Canada and Customer aircraft. The role will be full-time, based at our Aircraft Maintenance offices at T2B, London Heathrow Airport with free perimeter parking. Air Canada offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Join Air Canada’s innovative and diverse workforce and watch your career take flight!
- Self-starter with an ability to show initiative and to make independent decisions, especially in high pressured situations.
- Team player with effective communication skills and strong customer focus
- Ability to develop and write clear, concise technical descriptions, instructions, information sheets and reports.
- Pride in accuracy and good work presentation to the satisfaction of internal customers.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to co-ordinate details to successful conclusion
- Be focused on safety and quality.
- Hold a Transport Canada AME License or CAA/EASA B1/B2 license
- B767 (PW4000/CF6), A330 (RR Trent), B777 (GE90), A320 (CFM56), B787 (Gen X)/Trent 100, B737-8 approvals would be an advantage.
- Experience in line maintenance is desirable.
- Hold a valid UK/EU driving license (Mandatory)
- Willingness to be on call and able to work shifts (including overtime), which may include nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom without restriction.
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment physical and security clearance.
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted