SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional airline, is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well. We pride ourselves in being an on-time airline and are seeking dedicated individuals that understand a deadline-driven environment, while also maintaining high quality standards of operational safety and customer service. As a SkyWest employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals that love working in the travel industry.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality, and professionalism, along with world-class benefits such as:
Primary Job Duties
- 401(k) match
- Performance Rewards and Profit Sharing
- Health care - medical, dental, and vision
- Worldwide flight benefits for you and your family with one or more of our major airline partners
As a Parts Clerk, you will be responsible for keeping parts inventory on hand to support our mechanics.
- Warehouse/Stockroom Inventory Cycle Counts
- Utilize internal computer program to issue, return, process parts/tooling from stock
- Drive company vehicle to airport gates for COMAT/AOG and roadtrips
- Verify, pull and prepare shipments/receipts
- Data entry including but not limited to: emails, inventory counts, creating requisitions
- Operate forklift to load and unload shipments
- Sweep, mop and keep up with the organization of the warehouse/stockrooms
- Other responsibilities assigned by manager
Physical and Other Requirements
- Be at least 18 years old or older
- Possess valid driver's license
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Pass a background check
- Knowledge of airline parts preferred but not necessary
- Team player - work well with others
- Self-motivated - be able to work without supervision
- Detail oriented / quick learner
- Computer knowledge helpful
- Work under pressure
- Ability to evaluate and solve problems
- Be in good standing with the company
- Able to lift 60 pounds routinely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Flexible - schedule is subject to change
- Available to work on any day, seven days a week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- This is a full-time position, starting at $14.65 an hour
Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
This job posting may have an additional phone/video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.