Org Marketing Statement
PARKER CHOMERICS is a global supplier of EMI shielding, thermal interface materials, plastics and optical products. We offer a worldwide network of applications engineering support, manufacturing facilities, and sales offices. With stocking and fabrication on five continents, our products are available anytime, anywhere.
With Headquarters in Woburn, MA, Parker Chomerics is part of a global Fortune 500 company but has a small company feel. We thrive on high performance teams that are empowered to make decisions on both a big and small scale. We strive to make a positive impact on the lives of our employees by establishing an inclusive, caring and friendly work environment. We encourage the continued education and skill development of our teams and offer advancement opportunities at a global division. If you’re looking for a fast paced, collaborative environment where you can be at the cutting edge of engineering solutions, look no further.
POSITION SUMMARY: Assemble, Inspect and Package Compounds and Pails.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembly, Package and Label related cartridges and pails in Compounds department.
- Inspect finished parts for all quality criteria as defined in process documents.
- Package finished parts as required
- Fill out required day by hour and production paperwork daily
All other duties as assigned by Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES:
Education and Experience:
- Must possess High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 0-2 + years of manufacturing experience required.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Good communication skills (verbal as well as written)
- Must be able to read/follow written instruction and follow verbal instructions in English
- Have good manual dexterity and eye to hand coordination
- Possess both organizational skills and good interpersonal skills
- Must be a US Citizen or have US permanent residency
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov).