If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an AR Accountant, Korean Speaker in Eaton’s Corporate sector, based in Suzhou, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Support on Japan and Korea AR daily transactions.
- 3rd party and internal customer cash application and reconciliation.
- Support the monthly and year-end AR closing process and coordinate with respective parties as required (e.g., commercial team, client management team, customer contacts)
- Prepare AR aging report analysis, follow up the overdue status,
- Responsible for verifying, analyze, investigate and resolve payable invoice discrepancies and deficiencies.
- Need to be fully aware the accuracy, cycle time, etc… for uploading, payment, closing.
- Work closely with other team on any operational issues.
- Identify the process issues or risks, propose with solution and escalate to the management, enhance controllership and drive process improvement continually.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation for B/S accounts.
- Daily monitor the Interface Management Dashboard to make sure all interface problems will be solved on timely.
- Support on internal/external audit.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, accounting, or related subjects.
- Above 3 years AR processing experience.
- Proficient in MS office and accounting software.
- Good communication in oral and written English
- Excellent language skills in Japanese or Korea.
- Prefer to have project management or process transition experience
- Good team player with a positive outlook, can work under pressure
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision, a self-starter.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No