Eaton’s North American Sales Division is currently seeking a Manager – Sales Agencies to join our team. Remote work is available for this position.
The Manager, Sales Agencies supports a broad range of administrative and other functions related to the large agent sales community across the Electrical Sector that represent various Eaton businesses. The position manages all aspects of agent contracts (initiating, updating, terminations, etc.) and the associated repository of documents. The position provides liaison responsibilities for the agents to the individual businesses and to the various functions that directly or indirectly support agents (e.g., contract management, legal, finance, IT, MarCom, Marketing, etc.). The position supports miscellaneous responsibilities including managing the onboarding, offboarding and updating agent information from a systems and administrative standpoint. The position also manages all planning and coordination aspects of representative meetings with Eaton
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Coordinate all aspects of representative contracts (onboarding, renewals, updating, terminations) for the Eaton Electrical Sector for the US and Canada.
- Manages the database of agreements to ensure they are current and updated on a timely and organized basis
- Work closely with various functional areas to ensure interactions with agents are managed in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate all aspects of the annual NEMRA conference including scheduling, meeting arrangements, food and beverage requirements and Eaton conference reception.
- Coordinate all aspects of the agent advisory council and other ad hoc meetings as needed.
- Onboard representatives and ensures they are provided access to various Eaton systems, as applicable, including My Eaton, Order Center, CPQ/Bidman, Vista, Agent Commission Reporting, Sales Reporting, and other systems as needed.
- Provide support to agents for Eaton business applications and provides initial trouble shooting assistance to direct issues to the correct internal support personnel and resolved in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison to various functions and in representing the agent community for new business applications, and/or updating of existing applications to improve productivity, efficiency, and/or user interface.
- Interface with Electrical Sector businesses to update commission schedules and other contract exhibits on an annual or as needed basis.
- Provide support to the legacy Eaton CRDS division to review, correct and submit commission corrections for impacted agents on an annual basis.
- Provide support to the Sales Incentive team for legacy commission calculations
Why work at Eaton? We provide benefits that are industry competitive and focused on employee well-being. Listed below are programs that are offered globally, but program availabilities may vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at participating Eaton sites)
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and performance
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and development
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Five years of experience in sales or marketing
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Must have the ability to travel (25%)
- Must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Vista, Sales Reporting, Power BI
- Minimum of three years of experience working with contracts, contract management and related processes
- Experience working with manufacturer representatives and related commercial interactions
- A working knowledge of Eaton systems including Vista, Sales Reporting, Oracle, MyEaton, SAP, Markview is highly desirable.
- An understanding of Eaton’s electrical businesses and management structure is also desirable
- The position requires the ability to work in a day-to-day environment with minimal supervision & guidance to fulfill role responsibilities.
- Individuals must be highly organized, be capable of multi-tasking and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Monthly and periodic deadlines require timely submittal of commission and other financial, commercial, and other reports in support of business and financial reporting cycles
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call 412-893-3600 or send an email to: AccommodationsForApplying@Eaton.com
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes – Remote
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time