Joining our team means you're helping to deliver our vision - keeping the world flying with one of over 73,000 Meggitt-equipped aircraft taking off every second of every day; protecting countless lives with our technology, keeping those who put their lives at risk safer and ensuring that the lights stay on for millions of people worldwide.
With over 160 years of history, innovation's at the heart of everything we do in our aerospace, defence and selected energy markets Our global approach to lean manufacturing is the driving force on our journey to operational excellence and our goal to provide the best technology, products and service to our Customers.
We'll help shape your career and provide you with the right learning, development and growth opportunities; we're working hard to create a High Performance Culture where we live our Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence.
Our Commercial Compliance Manager position is responsible for ensuring that both Meggitt and our customers adhere to the agreed contractual obligations throughout the life of a contract. This role will be a hybrid position, based at our Ansty Park site but with responsibility for multiple sites as the need for compliance spreads.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Ensure commercial compliance at a site level
- Coordinates flow-downs of contractual requirements and terms and conditions with all functional departments and our supply chain
- Disseminate the required knowledge of our commercial obligations to wider team and relevant stakeholders
- Creates, develops and delivers training material for on-boarding new employees and refreshing existing employees on US Government compliance matters
- Conducts audits and gap analysis to identify areas for improvement
- Evaluates compliance to U.S Government procurement regulations and agency specific procurement regulations
- Provides practical advice to sites with respect to Cyber Security Compliance including local, non-IT related security provisions.
- Monitors and analyzes the administration of US Government contracts to ensure compliance with contract terms and company policies
- Assesses contractual and commercial risk and provides appropriate advice to Commercial Management team. Responsible for generating terms and conditions compliance matrices and making recommendations in accordance with Meggitt policies.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Background in Commercial Management or Programme Management
- Excellent knowledge of government contracting principles
- Any knowledge of US Government contracting principles would be advantageous
- Understanding of contractual terms and conditions and high risk terms
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
- Able to plan and direct technical efforts to meet team objectives
What We Offer:
Meggitt is proud to offer a competitive total rewards framework designed with our colleagues' health, wealth and well-being in mind to help our employees balance a successful career. Our competitive package will include:
- Flexible working policies and the ability to accrue time off in lieu or for some roles to earn overtime.
- Pension Scheme up to 8% company contribution
- Employee Assistance Program for Health & Wellbeing
- Employee Perkz – offering our employees discounts on a huge variety of goods and services
- Income Protection
- Employee Resource Groups
- Volunteering day off
Meggitt are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to developing an inclusive and diverse working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and beliefs define who we are as a business. We strongly believe that building a culture of respect and appreciation, will give everyone the opportunity to recognise their full potential.