CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE, BILINGUAL FRENCH (STARLINK)
Starlink, our revolutionary satellite constellation, will deliver low-latency broadband internet worldwide. As an early member of the Starlink Customer Support team, you will be the face of Starlink to our customers, ensuring they have an exceptional overall experience.
In this role, you will triage, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues. You will analyze trends, identify gaps, and design simple, effective support interventions that improve our customers' experience. We're looking for excellent problem solvers who move quickly and proactively, and are obsessed with the success of our customers. This role is ideal for someone looking join a scrappy, early-stage Support team and set the tone for how we help our customers.
- Triage and resolve customer issues across multiple channels (digital, voice, etc.). Be a relentless internal advocate for the customer within SpaceX
- Provide technical support to customers using hardware, software, and network expertise
- Surface product, process, and training issues by pairing quantitative and qualitative methods. Be the voice of the customer, in the language of the business
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and improve troubleshooting workflows and resolve root cause issues
- Create and maintain internal knowledge base and help center collateral
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 1+ years of experience in a front-lines customer support role
- Fluent in French and English
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent problem-solving and sleuthing skills. You go beyond just the apparent and available answer and do what it takes to satisfy the customer. You are relentless and own it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Talking with others comes naturally, you derive satisfaction from resolving their issues, and you can distill complex concepts into the simplest explanations
- Excellent empathy, active listening, and resiliency skills. You internalize customer concerns, solve them, and keep it positive
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills. You take pride in your craft
- Willingness and ability to flex weekend and night shift hours as needed to support our growth
- Experience in a training, learning and development, analytics, service design, vendor management, or content management role
- Start-up, consulting, or other demonstrated experience in high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Technical aptitude - experience with networking, hardware troubleshooting, software development, etc.
- Written/verbal business fluency in French
- Must be available to work holidays
- This is not a remote position and will require relocation if not already local to the Hawthorne, CA area
- Must be available to work 12 hours a day during one of the following shifts:
- 3rd shift: Alternating Weekday Schedule (6PM - 6AM)
- Monday - Thursday
- Monday - Wednesday
- 1st shift: Alternating Weekend Schedule (6AM - 6PM)
- Thursday - Sunday
- Friday - Sunday
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Customer Support Associate/Level 1: $22.00/hour
Customer Support Associate/Level 2: $24.50/hour
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at SpaceX. You may also be eligible for long-term incentives, in the form of company stock, stock options, or long-term cash awards, as well as potential discretionary bonuses and the ability to purchase additional stock at a discount through an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You will also receive access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k) retirement plan, short & long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid parental leave, and various other discounts and perks. You may also accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation & will be eligible for 10 or more paid holidays per year.