We will be conducting interviews for cabin crew in Bangkok, Thailand
If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application:
- Pleasant personality and service-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Good English proficiency (Minimum TOEIC score of at least 600, TOEFL score of at least 500 or IELTS score of at least 6)
- Minimum height requirements of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university
- Willing to relocate to Singapore
- Former SIA Cabin Crew are welcome to apply
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application.Application
Selected applicants will receive a link to complete a video interview online. Candidates who are shortlisted will be invited to attend our final interviews.
Singapore Airlines conducts direct recruitment and does not engage any third-party agencies / companies for our cabin crew recruitment. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your application via the official Singapore Airlines career page only. Any parties or media platforms that claim to represent Singapore Airlines have no authority to recruit or engage with applicants on behalf of the airline and the airline will not be responsible for any information shared by the applicant with any such third party and/or the conduct of any such third party.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines, and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.