1. Perform repair processes such as Plasma spray, Water Jet, Shot-peening, Heat Treatment, Cleaning, Masking, Blasting, Sheet-metal & etc.
2. Meet tight and demanding repair production schedule and delivery requirements.
3. Participate in cost control initiatives and continuous improvement projects/events.
4. Any other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum Higher NITEC
2. Preferably with experiences in component overhaul/repair industry.
3. Knowledge and skills in repair processes. Eg.: Plasma Spray, Water Jet, Shot-Peening, Heat Treatment, Chemical Cleaning, Painting, Plating and Sheet-metal.
4. Ability to work in shift rotation and support overtime in production.
5. Basic command of written and spoken English.