ABOUT PEGASUS AIRLINES
Pegasus Airlines was launched in 1990 and adopted a low-cost business model. As Turkey’s leading low-cost carrier, Pegasus offers its guests the opportunity to travel affordably and on young aircraft under the auspices of its low-cost airline model with the belief that “everyone has the right to fly”. Since 2018, Pegasus has adopted the motto “Turkey’s Digital Airline” and operates a network of 125 destinations in 47 countries, including 36 domestic destinations in Turkey and 89 international destinations; it operates connecting flights between Turkey and Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Russia and Central Asia via Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport in Turkey.
Now, we are seeking a Senior Business Analyst - CRM to join our team!
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree from a reputable university preferably in Engineering, Management, Economics and other related departments
- 4 + years of experience as as an Analyst/ Product Owner
- Experience on CRM loyalty area is a plus
- Able to create complex technical and functional requirements documentation
- Experience in tools like Jira, Confluence is a plus
- Have strong analytic, communication and vendor management skills
- Basic SQL knowledge and experience
- Have knowledge about Agile methodology, SDLC and Project Management principles
- Ability to manage effective relationships and handle pressure
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders (ex. Marketing, Customer Support, Pricing, Sales, Operations and Legal), external partners and development teams
- Create and manage product backlog items, prioritize them with the customer and team in line with product strategy and goals
- Own the roadmap, the quarterly planning, and prioritization and third party integrations within our platform
- Proactively identify customer experience trends and propose solutions.
- Responsible for the business and technical analysis of the CRM processes
- Creating and managing project documentation including business requirements, functional design documents to ensure projects are delivered on time and on quality in order to meet business expectations
- Preparing and executing test scenarios, including defect tracking and reporting, confirming that requirements are accurate and complete
- Responsible for the vendor management if the solution requires outsource efforts