Supervisor PAX RAMP
Join our team as a Ramp Services Supervisor!
In this role, you will play an important part in our world-leading ground handling operation at DFW Airport. The Ramp Services Supervisor leads an entire ramp operation ensuring their team fulfill their duties on a timely manner while keeping safety the utmost priority.
Your main job duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate and control the airport ramp service functions guaranteeing compliance with Company standards, contractual agreements and, in the case of international cargo, compliance with federal guidelines.
- Responsible for integrity of inventory, system staging and distribution.
- Assist in monthly billing procedures.
- Ensure that budgets and manning requirements are maintained.
- Meet and maintain communications with customer(s) and airline liaisons.
- Responsible for monthly reports.
- Proactively monitor the work of assigned employees to ensure that customer satisfaction, safety, security, quality and employee relations meet or exceed standards.
- Maintain and control all required aspects of the operation in accordance with the corporate security program and TSA legislation.
- Ensure that the required company audit requirements are undertaken to ensure continuity and compliance at all times.
- Read, understand and clarify the implementation of the site-specific security plan and ensure that all WFS staff are issued with a relevant company ID and that they are required to display this identity badge.
- Ensure that practices are administered in fair and equitable manner, where all employees, customers, vendors and other third parties are treated with respect.
- The scope of the job may vary with the size of the operation and its primary line of business.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to use a computer and applicable office software.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to speak/write and be understood by peers, internal and external customers.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Handle multiple projects concurrently and simultaneously.
- Cognitive skills to use independent judgment.
- Reports to work on a regular and timely basis
- 2-5 years’ experience in airline-related ramp operations
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass background check, pre-employment drug test.
WFS is one of the world's leading ground handling organizations, providing high quality cargo, passenger, premium, ramp, baggage and technical services across a network spanning over 188 locations in more than 22 countries on five continents. A career with us opens up a world of opportunity to develop your existing skills, to learn new skills, and to experience working with different customers and cultures with the sole aim of always delivering a world class service.