dnata is hiring Customer Service Cargo Agents at IAH Airport!
Pay rate $14.00/hr.
- Weekly pay, 401K, paid time off, paid training and company uniforms *
dnata Cargo offers you the opportunity to work at our airport cargo office.
We are “Reconnecting a Better World” through our best-in-class team of dedicated, passionate, and highly trained aviation professionals. We have been awarded “Ground Handler of the Year” for seven consecutive years and are committed to our Vision of being the world’s most admired air services provider. Led from our Global Headquarters in Dubai and with international and domestic operations spanning six continents, our Mission is to deliver the promises our customers make. If you’re looking for a highly rewarding career in aviation services, you’re looking for dnata!
dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 129 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 35 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company handles over 1,900 flights, moves over 8,500 tons of cargo, books over 16,000 hotel stays, and uplifts over 320,000 meals
Our Cargo Service Office Agents run the “central nervous system” of our operation through efficient and accurate data management. A successful Cargo Service Office Agent is detail oriented, motivated working in a fast-paced environment, is confident in their customer service skills and wants to represent a first-class brand in the industry!
- Strong administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with standard computer programs such as Outlook, Word, etc.
- Detail-oriented, strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Availability to work flexible working hours (including weekends & holidays)
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- Preference to experience in the Cargo industry but not required.
- Receive and collate customer SAP export paperwork.
- Responsible for the allocation of stock to bookings and process shipments in accordance with SOP.
- Complete customs procedures and work with appointed routed agents and company operated services.
- Prepare and provide documents to customers in accordance with the terms of shipment SOPs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Able to meet the Station’s attendance standards.
dnata-ALX Cargo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.