Responsible for handling and transporting a variety of materials, parts, products, or other items in support of the production and warehousing functions throughout the plant.
1.Performs handling and transporting duties as outlined in the Process Instruction for the assigned work area.
2. Changes propane tanks, charge and change batteries on fork lift trucks as required.
3. Removes scrap materials from the department as required.
4. Performs cycle counting as required.
5. Completes paperwork as required, including material transfers, receiving, scrap, and time reports, daily fork truck inspection forms and others.
6. Performs inventory transactions using computer terminals or RF devices.
7. Operates forklift, hand pallet truck, barrel lift, floor sweeper, floor scrubber, and yard truck as required.
8. Completes the fork lift truck’s daily inspection form.
9. Uses communication and mathematical skills in the performance of duties.
10. Keeps work area neat, clean, organized, and under control.
11. Observes safety rules at all times and immediately reports unsafe conditions to department supervision.
12. Is responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies.
Required: Eighth grade education.
Preferred: High school education with at least three months work experience in a manufacturing setting.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.