We recruit the best talent and invest in their ongoing development, through training and mentoring. We provide opportunities to work across our national network. dnata catering U.S. is looking for a Driver
to join our [location]
team supporting the [airport]
. Key Responsibilities Load & unload trucks to and from the Aircraft.
dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 35 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company handles over 1,900 flights, moves over 8,500 tons of cargo, books over 16,000 hotel stays, and uplifts over 320,000 meals.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Load & unload trucks to and from the Aircraft.
- Maintains good relations with customer.
- Work in safe manner to prevent accidents to self and coworkers.
- Comply with all HACCP/GMP and dnata catering sanitation and proper food handling policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The salary for this position is [$$$] hourly with weekly pay
, which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
- Experience working in a Warehouse/Airline catering environment.
- A Valid Driver’s License.
- Able to understand, read, communicate, and write in English.
- Must be reliable, presentable, and professional.
- Able to work with others as a team player.
- Able to work closely with customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Schedule flexibility. Must be able to work Saturday's and Sunday's.
- Ability to lift and push heavy objects, racks, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work safely to prevent accidents to self and coworkers.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant attendance and punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan. Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds. Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Use equipment and materials properly.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to extreme cold/heat (weather), heights and loud noise (earplugs must be worn while on the Ramp)
We believe that diversity and inclusion are fundamental to creating a strong workplace and community. At dnata, we’re proud that our workforce is as diverse as the customers we serve. And we’re committed to nurturing your talent with mentoring, volunteer, and professional development opportunities. We welcome everyone. Our employee resource groups are one of the many ways we champion diversity and inclusion at dnata.