dnata is hiring Ground Service Agents at Boston Logan Airport!
Pay Rate $18.00
Open interviews every Wednesday and Thursday from 1000am-500pm
Address 175 William F McClellan Hwy Suite #2, E. Boston MA 02128 (Gray building next door to the Marriott, Please use Maverick Mill Entrance)
Please bring the following documents with you for on-the-spot hiring
- Valid driver license
- Social Security Card
- Passport, or Birth Certificate
- Weekly pay, 401K, paid time off, paid training and company uniforms *
We are “Reconnecting a Better World” through our best-in-class team of dedicated, passionate, and highly trained aviation professionals. We have been awarded “Ground Handler of the Year” for seven consecutive years and are committed to our Vision of being the world’s most admired air services provider. Led from our Global Headquarters in Dubai and with international and domestic operations spanning six continents, our Mission is to deliver the promises our customers make. If you’re looking for a highly rewarding career in aviation services, you’re looking for dnata!
dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 129 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 35 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company handles over 1,900 flights, moves over 8,500 tons of cargo, books over 16,000 hotel stays, and uplifts over 320,000 meals.
- Guiding inbound/outbound airplanes to and from the gate
- Lifting, loading, unloading, and transporting passenger bags and cargo to/from aircraft, bag carts, dollies, and conveyor belts
- Driving and/or operating ground support equipment, such as tow tractors, tow bars, belt loaders, container loaders, baggage tugs and more.
- Maintaining safety and security on the ramp and practicing all safety policies and procedures
- Communicating efficiently with ground personnel and flight crews
- Maintaining an understanding of and following all applicable federal, state, airport, and company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Working with other departments to ensure on-time performance of flights
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Including but not limited to standing, lifting, bending, stooping, walking, crawling, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time
- Push, pull, lift, and load up to 70 pounds (32 kg) on a regular basis
- Ascend/descend jet-way stairs while carrying baggage
- Ability to read and interpret aircraft load sheets, checked baggage tags, and cargo labels
- Ability to understand and react to verbal and visual commands and safety warnings, with and without assistance of sight or visual aids
- Work outside in all types of weather and around jet and machinery noises
- Possess/maintain a valid state driver's license and other FAA/Airport required identification/seals or authorizations
- Must be able to pass SIDA airport and training tests
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess basic computer literacy
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodations.