Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Commercial Business Intelligence (CBI) Analyst.
Based in Mumbai, India, and reporting to Manager CBI you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of QR Network Revenue Strategy. Looking both at past trends and future outlook, you will support the monitor and analyze QR network revenue performance providing meaningful insights and clear business recommendations in a holistic manner. You will be actively involved providing insights on key performance indicators at Region/Country/Route level across QR Network with a close look at competition.Other Key Strategic & Operational Duties Would Include
- Support the analysis and identification of opportunities to generate incremental revenue across QR Network.
- Provide insights at POS Region/Country, Traffic Flows, Distribution Channel and Customer segment across the entire network.
- Monitor and Analyze QR Network Profitability.
- Closely monitor and analyze competitive environment and QR Positioning.
- Support commercial projects aimed at improving QR RASK across the network.
- Design and build the next generation reporting tools for better decision making and diffuse them across the commercial Department.
- Working closely with RM team to ensure revenue optimization across the Network.
- Support the team on ad-hoc analysis, research, projects and presentations for Senior Management.
- Support complex analysis required on ad-hoc basis including network expansion (new destinations, frequency increases, up-gauging), connectivity analysis, route deep-dive analysis; building templates to allow for efficient repetition of any analysis performed.
- Actively communicate with RM, Regional CBI, CP and Sales teams to drive focus in areas of opportunity, providing insights on key performance indicators on market trends.
- Enhance current reporting and dashboard utilized across the commercial department
- Work closely with Commercial Data and Analytics teams to improve current business processes within the team
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.Qualifications
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Central Commercial Business Intelligence team.
About Qatar Airways Group
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant experience ideally within Aviation or the travel industry managing (Processing and analyzing) voluminous data
- Possess advanced knowledge of Word / PowerPoint / Excel / Outlook
- Possess skills in analysis and interpreting analysis for business decisions.
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure & independently.
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.