- Realizes processes for acceptance, flight preparation and delivery of any cargo and mail carried.
- Accompanies loading and unloading of cargo free from any damage and in full.
- Performs the first response in order for resolution of any irregularities occurred at cargo shipments.
- To develop relations with agents, customers and the companies operating in the industry; to find new markets; and to announce fares/charges, regulations and innovations to the agents.
- Inquires and assesses the available and possible cargo potentials at her/his region; and informs the Regional Cargo Manager; and issues a report for such purpose, when and if required.
- Establishes and improves cooperation with the cargo agents and other airlines, in order to find cargo for flights of the Company. Realizes visits to agents, and sales-marketing activities as per the marketing program.
- Monitors and implements any procedures, instructions and international publications regarding cargo charges and regulations.
- Takes the actions required for systematical performance of cargo sales and services at her/his region.
- Contributes to achievement of all targets of the process, where she/he serves, by acting in accordance with policies of the Company.
- Provides the official paper (AWB) stocks, keeps them safely, ensures that their distribution and transactions are carried out in accordance with the regulations and instructions.
- Coordinates with official authorities and handling agencies, follows rules and regulations.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum High School graduation (Associate or Bachelors degree is preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in cargo or logistics
- Knowledge of cargo operations through understanding of airline cargo sales including pricing strategies
- Competency with MS Office products
- Good command of English and local language(s)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Permanent residence permit in the respective country (The Company will not provide or assist with work permits)
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and business contact in a courteous and professional manner