Responsible to assemble parts, clean, move parts, package parts, assist with stock/allocate jobs.
- Perform a variety of machining operations on equipment as required.
- Assist in gaging of parts and assist in the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Perform a variety of general labor duties necessary to support production and plant operations.
- Assist any department to ensure plant productivity.
- Maintain the highest degree of quality, quantity, throughput, safety, cost reduction and customer service continuously.
- Perform these duties and others as requested.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attendance record.
- Consistently meets or exceeds commitments with the highest standards of ethics and integrity required.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov).
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.