We recruit the best talent and invest in their ongoing development, through training and mentoring. We provide opportunities to work across our national network. dnata catering U.S. is looking for a Equipment Packer
to join our Brisbane, CA team
supporting the San Fancisco International airport
. Key Responsibilities Assist with all internal HR Related inquiries or requests and administer and enforce HR policy and procedures and corporate policies and procedures.
dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 35 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company handles over 1,900 flights, moves over 8,500 tons of cargo, books over 16,000 hotel stays, and uplifts over 320,000 meals.
- Pack trolleys with airline equipment in accordance with individual airline specifications to meet schedule.
- Pack trolley to exact diagrams for drawer configuration and quantity of consumables.
- Maintain organization of products in bond rooms.
- Ensure that packed chinaware, glasses and assorted serving equipment are defect free and clean.
- Ensure that liquor packs are to airline specification in quantity and configuration in container.
- Follow HACCP requirements for this area.
- Work in safe manner to prevent accidents to self and coworkers.
The salary for this position is $20.50 hourly with weekly pay
, which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
- Reliable – ready & willing to work.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Must have strength to be able to move stock on flat surfaces and up inclined ramps. Use of hand trucks, lifts, pallet movers required.
- English Language Ability - Able to read packing instruction and communicate with coworkers and supervisors.
- Basic math skills required. Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication.
- Be able to work safely while following all safety requirements.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is continuously asked to multi-task under time limits. Position requires constant attention to precise details and accuracy of specified standards including following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time. This position also requires constant attendance and punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan. Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds. Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Use equipment and materials properly.
The essential functions of this position are performed indoors. The noise level in the work environment can range from minimal to loud.
We believe that diversity and inclusion are fundamental to creating a strong workplace and community. At dnata, we’re proud that our workforce is as diverse as the customers we serve. And we’re committed to nurturing your talent with mentoring, volunteer and professional development opportunities. We welcome everyone. Our employee resource groups are one of the many ways we champion diversity and inclusion at dnata.