- Challenge yourself to join our campaign analytics team within Qantas Loyalty
- An exciting opportunity to design, build and analyse targeted campaigns
- Permanent opportunity based at our Mascot Corporate Campus
Qantas Loyalty is an innovative data led business that drives customer loyalty through our Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Business Rewards programs.
As the Campaign Analyst, you will act as the subject matter expert in data and commercials with the product & portfolio under your management. You will work autonomously and, in a team, to provide recommendations and campaign solutions to your stakeholders.
This position is responsible for facilitating and consulting on the overall campaign process for Qantas Frequent Flyer Members and Qantas customers across a variety of program & product initiatives including; pre-campaign data analysis, target list extraction, segmentation, campaign build, utilisation of propensity models as well as determining incremental campaign response rates across multiple channels and campaign effectiveness measurement and reporting.
What you’ll bring to the role –
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Campaign Analytics
- Sound knowledge of SQL & Excel
- Desirable skills: Audience Manager, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Omniture, SAS, Tableau
- Results oriented, self-motivated and proactive
- Sound knowledge of SQL querying and relational databases
- Flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude; eager and enthusiastic to learn new things and get involved in whatever required
- Highly analytical, with experience in data analysis and reporting
- Capable of managing and prioritising a number of competing tasks for different departments
- Preferred digital marketing experience
- Preferred knowledge of statistical modelling tools and techniques e .g. SAS, segmentation, propensity models
- Understanding of online infrastructure e .g. cookies, tags, ad serving
- Good knowledge of Australian marketplace
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving and time management skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills -both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks & meet deadlines.
You’ll join a team where creativity and passion are encouraged. Our people come together to allow us to dream big and deliver successfully. There are many different opportunities across our team, which means you’ll be able to grow both personally and professionally at Qantas. Your development is a priority for us – so that you can maintain the high standards our customers have come to expect and can continue to develop over time. You’ll be supported from day 1 with on the job training and coaching as well as our formal training opportunities. While you may start in this role, we’ve got a great track record of supporting our people to take their career in so many different directions, the destinations are endless.
The Qantas employee benefits program offers amazing benefits that extend well beyond travel:
· We love to travel: Enjoy heavily discounted air travel within Australia and across the globe, both for you and your family and friends, as well as exclusive deals on accommodation and holidays.
· We have flexible leave options: Make use of leave and flexible working opportunities including 14 weeks paid parental leave and the option to purchase additional paid leave for eligible employees.
· We’ll give you access to thousands of rewards: Through our partnerships we can offer you discounts across shopping, food and wine, insurance, health and wellbeing, leisure and entertainment. You can also take advantage of our salary packaging program including motor vehicles, eligible portable electronic devices and professional memberships.
· We’ll support your wellbeing: Whether it’s learning to better support your own and others’ mental health, our interactive wellbeing app or your very own tailored nutrition plan.
Play a part in something special and be a part of the Qantas story – apply today!
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer, so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply.
Applications close 20 February 2024