- Work with financial data, including revenue, expenses, and profitability, to assist the finance team with business forecasting.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support long-term planning and identify potential financial risks or opportunities.
- Review, monitor, and manage budget, and cost-saving opportunities, and propose strategies for improving financial performance.
- Prepare day-to-day financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, to the finance team
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Operations, Marketing, Route Revenue, and Sales to align financial strategies with overall business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, and related fields.
- At least 2-3 or more years of experience in the field with exposure working in corporate finance, a background in audit firms are also welcomed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
- Good communication skills both spoken and written (Thai & English)
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing industry environment.
We are all different - one talent to another - that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives - AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.