as a Dispatcher
and help us send our all-important customers on holiday!If you are ‘happy to help’
and passionate about delivering fantastic customer service
, this could be the role for you.What can we offer you?
We offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
What will you do as a Dispatcher?
- Annual full-time salary of 18,664.00 euros prorated for the months and hours worked with annual pay review.
- Payment for variables such as extra for transportation, early mornings, weekends, bank holidays among others, depending on scheduled shifts.
- Fully Paid Training
- Free Uniform
- Life Assurance scheme of 3 x annual salary
- 45 days holiday entitlement per annum (including Public Holidays)
- Discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme.
We offer an initial 20 hour per week permanent intermittent contract, which may be increased to a maximum of 40 hours per week during the season in accordance with the operational needs of the base. This is a rostered role that requires shift working, so flexibility is required. Shifts can start as early as 5am and include late finishes, weekends, and Bank holidays to support our operation.
- Responsible for the supervision of our aircraft turnaround, working with all teams involved in the turnaround, including Ground Operations colleagues, third party providers and our Flight Deck and Cabin Crew Teams
- Performing pre-flight check requirements, preparing accurate loading documentation including trim calculations and loading instructions
- Working to legal regulations and company requirements; operating all equipment in a safe manner and maintaining a clear and safe working environment for you and your colleagues
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values.
No previous experience is necessary but would be beneficial,
along with an awareness of safety aspects
and having excellent communication skills
being fluent in both English and Spanish is required. You must also hold a full EU Driving License
if you have a passion for Customer Service
and love working as part of a team
, apply today, we will invite you to a telephone interview and should you be successful, we will invite you to meet our Red Team at an Assessment Day!
We hope you feel that you have what it takes to join our fantastic team and we look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you onboard!