Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Rate of Pay: Please apply for further details
Location: Broughton, Flintshire – onsite required every day
Length of Contract: Until 04/06/2024
Working Pattern: Double day shift pattern – alternating week of mornings and afternoons;
One week of mornings (6:30am – 1:10pm)
One week of afternoons (1:30pm – 8:40pm)
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Airbus Broughton within the Manufacturing Engineering team. We have an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer working within the Widebody team supporting and implementing cost saving projects and removing Health and Safety Risks.
Tasks & Accountabilities:
The successful applicant will have the autonomy to develop and deliver new projects on behalf of the manufacturing team.
● To support and lead H&S improvement projects
● To Support and Lead Cost savings projects
● To work as part of an MFT in delivering these projects in line with agreed timescales
● Project management - weekly updates required and any risk to plan to be highlighted
As the successful candidate, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
● Technical background in manufacturing engineering
● Strong problem solving skills
● strong communication skills
● Background in leading projects from start to finish
● Competent in applications such as SAP
● Previous airbus experience desirable (Widebody)
Call the TARCG office on oo441392241335. or click the link below and apply for this position today!
TARCG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to TARCG holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work-finding services.