ST Engineering is a global technology, defence and engineering group with offices across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S., serving customers in more than 100 countries. The Group uses technology and innovation to solve real-world problems and improve lives through its diverse portfolio of businesses across the aerospace, smart city, defence and public security segments.
Cyber business area An industry leader in cybersecurity with over two decades of experience, we deliver a holistic suite of trusted cybersecurity solutions to empower cyber resilience for government and ministries, critical infrastructures, and commercial enterprises. Backed by our indigenous capabilities and deep domain expertise, we offer robust cyber-secure products and services in cryptography, cybersecurity engineering, digital authentication, SCADA protection, audit and compliance. We specialise in the design and build of security operations centres for cybersecurity professionals and provide managed security services to strengthen the cybersecurity posture of our government and enterprise customers. Committed to building up competencies of cybersecurity professionals to support the growing demand, our Cybersecurity Academy has certified and trained more than 2000 cybersecurity professionals in more than 150 organisations. We continue to innovate through our Research Lab, Strategic Technology Centre, and Engineering Centres and develop future-ready cybersecurity solutions that position us at the forefront of the dynamic digital economy.
Find out more: https://www.stengg.com/cybersecurity
Network Presales Consultant
- Provide pre-sales technical support on network solutions.
- Work closely with the customer, sales team, product vendors and service partners to prepare Bill of Material (BOM).
- Maintain good rapport with customers and vendors.
- Keep up-to-date on new products and solutions.
- Perform proof of concepts (POCs) when required.
- Ensure an appropriate and efficient hand-over from pre-sales to the operation/delivery teams.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer science/ IT /Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferred to have at least 2 years of related pre-sales working experience in networking and security projects.
- Network engineers with at least 3 years of experience of project implementation are welcome to apply.
- CCNP or above is preferred.
- Preferably with Alcatel certification, F5 LTM & Network Security products.
- Good communication and writing skills with strong interpersonal skills and vendor management.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- A good team player who is highly motivated and directed.
- Good communication and writing skills with strong customer service orientation.
- Prior working experience for Defence and Homeland sector will be an added advantage.