I am a Scrum Master. What is your superpower?
You are a digital pioneer? Ask yourself, “What would I do differently if I could change it?” Let’s turn your ideas into reality. Join a dynamic team of digital enthusiasts and be part of the creative and vibrant team spirit. Become part of the Lufthansa Group Digital Hangar in Switzerland.Starting date
: As soon as possibleYou may apply in English or German.
As a Scrum Master, I play a key role in helping the teams make a real impact with their products. I live the agile values and promote the agile mindset by coaching and helping these product teams to improve development and delivery processes and overcome obstacles. I will be
- an ambassador for agile values and teach an agile mindset and agile frameworks
- guiding and coaching product teams and support Product Owners to continuously deliver customer value
- a servant leader with a strong hands-on mentality, an eye for continuous improvement and a spark of creativity
- a passionate collaborator with a strong sense of empathy and exceptional communication skills
- working pragmatically and supporting teams in delivering high-quality solutions with speed
- working in an international environment with a diverse and distributed team in different locations (your working place will be in Zürich or Basel)
ContactE-mail address for inquiries
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master and a Scrum Master Certification
- Knowledge of software development processes, dependencies and digital products as well as methodologies and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban. Knowledge of SAFe is a plus.
- Agile mindset and profound expertise in implementing agility in cross-functional teams
- Self-starter, solution oriented, with driving mentality and able to manage priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with good communication skills
- High commitment, dedication and passion for working in an agile innovation context
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.