Job Description Summary
As the Sr. Regulatory Compliance Analyst or ISSO, you will support the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) and Government System Security Officers (GSSOs) in ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations/standards in a Special Access Program (SAP) facility. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the Joint Special Access Implementation Guide (JSIG), the DoD implementation guide for the Risk Management Framework (RMF). You will serve as one of the approving authorities for user account creation, deletion, locking/unlocking and disabling of SAP user accounts.
In this role you will:
- Assist with annual security training program ensuring that users comply with security requirements.
- Provide guidance and training ensuring user awareness concerning unauthorized or illegal use of computer hardware and software.
- Be responsible for overall execution of the daily security and cyber security activities (audits, scans, etc.).
- Support the ISSM in preparation for internal and Air Force audits.
- Write and maintain all documentation required for System Authorization and work with the Approving Official to ensure systems maintain an Authority to Operate.
- Participation in cyber security meetings with external customers.
- Provide requirement analysis for new SAP customer requirements.
- Interface with government representatives, as necessary.
- Interface with contractors for SAP requirement and documentation.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college with minimum of 2 years of professional experience OR associate degree with minimum of 5 years of professional experience OR High School Diploma with minimum of 7 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or Engineering.
- Must have a current 8570 certification commensurate with an IAM I (ISC2-CAP; SANS-GSLC; or CompTIA Security+).
- Must have a Secret (preferably Top-Secret) security clearance, with investigation date within the last six years.
- Note: Military experience is equivalent to professional experience.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Previous SAP or SCI experience.
- Previous IA experience.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Effective listening skills.
- Attention to details.
- Adhering to safety practices and preparing and maintaining accurate records.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to ensure effective communications with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Effective problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills.
Additional Job Description
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes