We are currently looking to recruit Material Master Data Specialist for our Shared Service Centre. This position will be based in our beautiful offices in New Belgrade.
Responsible for performing operational master data activities such as creation, quality review and update and maintenance of Material Master Data in SAP ERP.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the services offered and the quality provided are in line with the quality standards agreed
- Analysis of customer requirements and execute respective activities
- Continuous data monitoring, validation and update.
- Address operational day-to-day issues and support in clearance
- Setting up and maintaining data in the various systems (mainly SAP) based on customer requirements
- Support knowledge sharing within the team
Contribute to the tasks below:
- Provision of reports or reporting related data to operational metrics as requested,
- Support regular reports on data management, quality issues and mitigations
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Relevant work experience (e.g. in Data Management, Material Data Service)
- Experience in working in a service center environment will be considered as advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications; knowledge of SAP ERP preferable
- Advanced Excel skills will be considered as advantage
Language / Communication Skills:
- Fluent in English oral and written (German knowledge will be considered as advantage).
- Achievement orientation
- Customer Focus
- Organizational Effectiveness (Problem Solving/Innovation)
- Team player
Please note that candidates must have the right to live and work in Serbia. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.