as a Passenger Service Agent
and help us send our all-important customers on holiday!If you are ‘happy to help’
and passionate about delivering fantastic customer service
, this could be the role for you.What Can We Offer You?
We offer our valued Ground Operations colleagues a range of benefits including: -
What will you do as a Passenger Service Agent?
- Annual full-time salary of 18,664.00 euros prorated for the months and hours worked with annual pay review.
- Payment for variables such as extra for transportation, early mornings, weekends, bank holidays among others, depending on scheduled shifts.
- Fully Paid Training
- Free Uniform
- Life Assurance scheme of 3 x annual salary
- 45 days holiday entitlement per annum (including Public Holidays)
- Discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme.
We offer an initial 20 hour per week permanent intermittent contract, which may be increased to a maximum of 40 hours per week during the season in accordance with the operational needs of the base. This is a rostered role that requires shift working, so flexibility is required. Shifts can start as early as 5am and include late finishes, weekends, and Bank holidays to support our operation.
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to our customers as they arrive at the airport.
- Check-in customers for their flights, issuing boarding passes, checking passports and travel documents.
- Following the necessary safety and security procedures.
- Assist at the boarding gates to ensure our flights depart on time.
- Make sure our customers have a smooth and safe journey through the airport and on their return welcoming them back from their holiday.
- Represent our brand at all times with a friendly, professional approach ensuring every customer feel like a VIP.
No previous experience is necessary
- however excellent communication skills
being fluent in both English and Spanish
if you have a passion for Customer Service
and love working as part of a team
, apply today, we will invite you to a telephone interview and should you be successful, we will invite you to meet our Red Team at an Assessment Day!
We hope you feel that you have what it takes to join our fantastic team and we look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you onboard!