CABIN CREW/FLIGHT ATTENDANT
Cabin Crew International is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings plc and we are delighted to announce that we are currently accepting applications for Cabin Crew positions with our client airline Ryanair.
We are holding a funded Cabin Crew 6 week training course in Bristol. We have training courses at Bristol Airport. 100% attendance is required on this course.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.REQUIREMENTS OF CABIN CREW/FLIGHT ATTENDANT:
RYANAIR OF CABIN CREW/FLIGHT ATTENDANT RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- You are over 18 years old.
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK, this includes Pre-Settled status holders.
- All candidates must hold a valid passport which doesn’t expire in the next 12 months and your passport must allow unrestricted International travel.
- You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height.
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided and confidentiality.
- You must be hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Adaptable and happy to work a 5 on 3 off roster with a mixture of early and late shifts.
- No Criminal Convictions. Must be able to pass Criminal Record Check.
- You must either live or be willing to live close to your home base in order to travel to base during your shift times.
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people.
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing uniform.
- Willing to purchase and pass an Aviation Medical.
BENEFITS OF CABIN CREW/FLIGHT ATTENDANT:
- Once you have made a successful application and meet the above requirements, we will contact you either via email or telephone for a quick screening.
- If you meet our requirements, you will be sent a link to book in an interview via Zoom.
- Feedback will be issues within 48 hours of your interview.
- If successful, you will be sent a link to book onto one of our training courses that suit you.
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Basic Salary accumulated from day 1 of the Training Course as well as a daily Per Diem
- Free uniform in year 1
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus paid monthly
- Year 1 average earnings annually pro rata £23-24k for Bristol
- You will also receive a ‘New joiners’ Allowance’ payable in instalments when you start at base.
- Amazing career development opportunities within the same department or within another Ryanair department
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster
- Staff Travel
- Security of working for a financially stable airline