Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Passenger Service Manager
to join Europe's Largest Airline.
The successful candidate will be based in Dublin Airport to support our largest ever Summer schedule!
- Management of all front of house activities to ensure the highest standards of customer service and punctuality are maintained.
- Managing a busy check-in crew to ensure that duties are carried out in an efficient, professional manager.
- Rostering adequate numbers of staff to work in check-in, ticket desk, boarding gates and arrivals.
- Supervising the operation of check-in, arrivals and the boarding gates with regard to staffing. facilities and operational procedures.
- Ensuring cash and document control procedures are strictly observed.
- Ensuring our high customer service and grooming standards are upheld.
- Assessment, monitoring and training of all staff under your supervision in the performance of their duties, customer service skills, motivation and personal development.
- Ensuring that the appropriate baggage allowances are observed and all relevant excess baggage fees are collected.
- Monitoring the collection of all relevant additional fees and charges.
- Ensuring that no passenger or their baggage is accepted for travel unless the passenger answers the mandatory security questions satisfactorily.
- Ensuring that staff observe and adhere to all relevant security regulations.
- Ensuring all relevant operational information is passed on to CSAs, e.g. flight delays, cancellations, etc.
- Monitoring that check-in closes at strictly STD-30
- Ensuring only appropriate baggage is accepted for travel and all security procedures are adhered to.
- Monitoring and supervising the Arrivals department, Ticket Desk and Boarding Gates.
- Ensuring that passengers are kept updates as soon as possible during any disruptions to our service.
- Assisting CSAs with queries on passport/documentation requirements and ensuring all passengers travelling possess the required valid documentation.
- Answer passenger queries.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation and signage is displayed a check-in and the boarding gates.
- Minimum of 2 years releavnt experience is required for this position.
- Strong organisational skills
- Full knowledge of Ryanair Policies & Procedures
- Capable of working on your own initiative /be a quick thinker / problem solver
- Strong leadership skills
- Work well in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines