• Perform quality inspection for aircraft components/parts in accordance to incoming inspection procedures.
• Verify documentation from the vendors to ensure compliance to repair orders and airworthiness requirements.
• Raise and follow up with discrepancies found during inspection.
• Perform SAP and in-house developed ERP transactions.
• Participate in self-checks and continuous improvement projects.
1. Minimum ITE.
2. 1-2 years working experience.
3. Willing to work overtime whenever required.
4. Willing to travel to different work site when required.
5. Able to work with minimum supervision.
6. Computer literacy.
7. Require to perform some warehouse tasks.