We are Pegasus Airlines!
We are Pegasus. We represent the new generation in Turkish aviation. With our motto "Everyone has the right to fly", we not only inspire our guests to travel but also offer the opportunity to travel with low fares thanks to our business model.
As your digital airline, our approach focuses on the guest experience, and we offer digital technologies and unique innovations that enhance the travel experience. Today, we operate connecting flights to more than 45 countries between Türkiye and Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Russia, and Central Asia. We have the youngest fleet in Türkiye, which by 2023, will exceed 100 aircraft.
Flight number PC 2023. Be ready for your Pegasus career journey with the IT Auditor / Senior IT Auditor position?
- Degree from proven universities in Computer Engineering, Management Information, Industrial Engineering or related fields
- 2-8 years of concrete professional experience in Information Technologies Audit or Consultancy in IT systems (Cyber security, cloud, databases, networks, operating systems, penetration testing, virtualization, etc)
- Having deep and proven experience in IT Governance Framework of COBIT 4.1 as a must; ITIL v4 and ISO27001 as a plus
- CISA, CISSP, CEH, CRISC or similiar certification is an asset
- Understanding/Experience of data analysis, tools and analytics such as SQL, Tableau
- Preferably having GDPR / KVKK experience
- Eagerness and curiosity for learning new knowledge areas
- High degree of independence and sustainable willingness / motivation to carry out structured IT audits for complex business processes
- Excellent communication skills, convincing personality with strong enthusiasm for continuously changing challenges
- Creative approach for designing tailor made solutions to the conflicts
- Self-motivated, deadline-oriented, fast-learner, flexible to overcome challenges in really tight timing and work strategically
- Continuous development of process know-how and methodological skills for all kind of process audits
- Awareness and high degree of ethical standards and values for maintaining confidentiality regarding audit issues and findings
- Proficient in MS Office programmes
- Advanced level of proficieny in English reporting skills
In this role you will
- Execution of high-quality IT audits regarding company’s IT operations or business functions’ digital/technological processes in line with the Annual Internal Audit Plan
- Evaluating and identifying IT related risks in the Company’s business operations and information systems
- Consultation of the audit results with the audited functions
- Follow-up of IT related audit findings and action plans
- Performing ad-hoc studies/audits emerged from investigations, business audits, top management requests
- Participate in the data analysis process of business audits
- Assisting to prepare Audit Committee Presentation and Annual Internal Audit Plan
What Pegasus Airlines can offer you
- Discounted domestic and international flight tickets that includes first-degree family members, For single candidate can add +1 person, Discounted flight with contracted airlines to destinations where there are no flights
- Private health insurance
- Food voucher
- Remote and flexible working hours on certain days according to working model, allowance for remote working days
- Fun@Fly Social Activity Clubs (Social clubs such as theatre club, sailing, trekking, running, basketball , volleyball and football teams, e-sports team)
- Fitness center
- Kindergarten opportunity for female employees (Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya)
- Performance based bonus system
Discover Pegasus Airlines!
Our Framework for a Sustainable Future prioritises our impact on the environment and society, as well as economic development. We call our route Sustainable Future. By 2050, we aim to eliminate carbon emissions from our operations, and we are working towards this goal. We are proud of a rich governance culture that is developed through a perspective open to continuous improvement and the feedback of our stakeholders. We regularly and transparently share our targets and performance on these issues with the public.
Gender equality is at the foundation of our corporate culture. We are one of the pioneering airlines that have signed IATA's voluntary initiative "25by2025" to increase the representation of women in all areas of the aviation industry, including pilot, technician and management ranks. We were the first airline in the world to join the UN Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs) platform.
Listen to every different voice in our quest for a more equal tomorrow for future generations and we call our voice #PegasusHarmony 💛