We are Pegasus Airlines!
We are Pegasus. We represent the new generation in Turkish aviation. With our motto "Everyone has the right to fly", we not only inspire our guests to travel but also offer the opportunity to travel with low fares thanks to our business model.
As your digital airline, our approach focuses on the guest experience, and we offer digital technologies and unique innovations that enhance the travel experience. Today, we operate connecting flights to more than 45 countries between Türkiye and Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Russia, and Central Asia. We have the youngest fleet in Türkiye, which by 2023, will exceed 100 aircraft.
Flight number PC 2023. Be ready for your Pegasus career journey with the Brand Management Specialist position?
In this role you will
- Support development of annual marketing strategies and plan for assigned consumer segments in line with business objectives for all markets in the network,
- Campaign planning and management to increase penetration and frequency,
- Crafting the mid/ long-term strategy for the brand with a clear outlook to the future and a proactive mindset to grow the business and the brand,
- Expected to implement the brand strategies and to carry out all marketing activities including creative process, media planning, budgeting, and performance analysis for the assigned projects,
- Conduct market research required to generate the necessary insight to develop marketing strategies,
- Conduct consumer panel research in collaboration with the research agency,
- Extract actionable business insights from internal and third-party data,
- Co-creating new communication platforms for the assigned markets and segments; including developing new and unconventional ways of reaching the target consumer,
- Managing all the 3rd party relations (creative, digital, media planning, performance, research agencies, etc,
- Planning and following up on the yearly marketing budget for the assigned projects.
- Bachelor's degree preferably Business, Economics, Industrial Engineering,
- 2-4 years of experience at a related position; preferable experience in one or more of the following fields: marketing, media planning, brand management, campaign management, e-commerce, and product manage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- End-to-end project management is expected; starting with the initial strategy, co-creation process with different parties, and final analysis and reporting,
- Strong and close collaboration with all internal and external parties required,
- Good team player,
- Aware of the latest local and global trends,
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial workplace with shifting priorities; understands how to get work done and meet deadlines in this environment
- A fast learner capable of producing in a short time frame
- Deep excel knowledge,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Turkish and English, second language is a plus.
What Pegasus Airlines can offer you
- Discounted domestic and international flight tickets that includes first-degree family members, For single candidate can add +1 person, Discounted flight with contracted airlines to destinations where there are no flights
- Private health insurance
- Food voucher
- Remote and flexible working hours on certain days according to working model, allowance for remote working days
- Fun@Fly Social Activity Clubs (Social clubs such as theatre club, sailing, trekking, running, basketball , volleyball and football teams, e-sports team)
- Fitness center
- Kindergarten opportunity for female employees (Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya)
- Performance based bonus system
Discover Pegasus Airlines!
Our Framework for a Sustainable Future prioritises our impact on the environment and society, as well as economic development. We call our route Sustainable Future. By 2050, we aim to eliminate carbon emissions from our operations, and we are working towards this goal. We are proud of a rich governance culture that is developed through a perspective open to continuous improvement and the feedback of our stakeholders. We regularly and transparently share our targets and performance on these issues with the public.
Gender equality is at the foundation of our corporate culture. We are one of the pioneering airlines that have signed IATA's voluntary initiative "25by2025" to increase the representation of women in all areas of the aviation industry, including pilot, technician and management ranks. We were the first airline in the world to join the UN Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs) platform.
Listen to every different voice in our quest for a more equal tomorrow for future generations and we call our voice #PegasusHarmony 💛