Warehouse workers receives and checks incoming shipments, label products, FIFO, puts away products as per locations, fills requisitions, and counts products for accurate inventory.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs receiving duties for incoming inventory from vendors
- Day-to-day activities of the warehouse operations including but not limited to goods receiving, unpacking, packing, quality checking
- Inspects incoming product to quality standards and ensure freshness and shelf life
- Moves product (use moving equipment – forklift, pallet jack), stock, FIFO freezer, cold room and dry goods
- Goods delivery (IDS) to different departments
- Maintains inventory warehouse locations in a clean and organized manner
- Conducts inventory counts and count sheets
- Pull production requisitions (PR) as need it
- Works as a member of a team
- Additional duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by management
· Secondary School Level
· At least 1 years’ experience in relevant Supply Chain environment, Food and Beverage/FMCG or Catering industries background preferred
- A good understanding of the impact of purchasing activities on production and stores operations
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Able to review, observe and analyze the information from various sources
- Excellent time management skills required. Ability to handle multiple tasks without losing focus on priorities.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills required.
- Intermediate Computer skills required. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Excel, Word, outlook, PowerPoint
Language / Communication Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with multiple departments and customers
- Good command of written and oral communication skills.
- Basic Japanese and basic business English is advantageous
Geographic Responsibility: Allocated NEA Unit
Type of Employment: Full time
Travel %: 0
Internal Relationships: At operational and to supervisory level
External Relationships: External suppliers on a daily operating level
Direct Line Manager (Title): Manager, Warehouse
Dotted Line Manager (Title, if applicable): NA
Number of Direct Reports: 0
Number of Dotted Line Reports: 0
Estimated Total Size of Team: 0
gategroup Competencies Required to be Successful in the Job:
- Thinking – Information Search and analysis & problem resolution skills
- Engaging – Understanding others, Team Leadership and Developing People
- Inspiring – Influencing and building relationships, Motivating and Inspiring, Communicating effectively
- Achieving – Delivering business results under pressure, Championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the Position
Employees at gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and Accountability. To demonstrate these Values, we expect to observe the following from everyone:
· We treat each other with respect and we act withintegrity
· We communicate and keep each other informed
· We put our heads together to problem solve and deliverexcellenceas a team
· We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little details
· We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes
· We do what we say we will do, when we say we are going to do it
· We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to make someone’s day better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. gategroup reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Candidates may be required to go through pre-employment drug screen, criminal check and/or airport fingerprinting.
gategroup – an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.