We are Pegasus Airlines!
We are Pegasus. We represent the new generation in Turkish aviation. With our motto "Everyone has the right to fly", we not only inspire our guests to travel but also offer the opportunity to travel with low fares thanks to our business model.
As your digital airline, our approach focuses on the guest experience, and we offer digital technologies and unique innovations that enhance the travel experience. Today, we operate connecting flights to more than 45 countries between Türkiye and Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Russia, and Central Asia. We have the youngest fleet in Türkiye, which by 2023, will exceed 100 aircraft.
Flight number PC 2023. Be ready for your Pegasus career journey with the AMOS & Digital Solutions Senior Engineer position!
- Minimum of bachelor’s level qualification in Aeronautical / Aerospace / Astronautical / Mechanical / Mathematics / Electrics & Electronics/ Industrial Engineering disciplines
- High level computer literacy with AMOS and MS Office applications
- Have a very good command of English
- Ability to manage change; ensuring clear communication of change and the reasons behind the change
- Strong and effective communication, presentation skills
- Having at least 2+ years of working experience in AMO/CAMO environment
- Data extraction and visualization from various data sources with SQL queries
- Experience in communicating complex concepts with others coming from diverse backgrounds and agile methodologies
- Knowledge of EASA AIR OPS Regulation, SHY/EASA Part-M, SHY/EASA Part-145 and Civil Aviation Authority regulations
- Knowledge of Aviation ERP solutions is a plus
- Residing in Asian side of İstanbul
- No military obligation or at least 2 years of deferral for male candidates
In this role you will
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Technical Directorate and in conjunction with other departments to deliver efficiencies and benefits to internal customers
- Assist in development of staff, deliver trainings and build capability through knowledge sharing and coaching, plays a key role in influencing change within and across business units
- Communicate changes to employees and provides support to ensure smooth implementation of those changes
- Facilitate and provide process improvement advise to business units via targeted workshops to identify and resolve specific issues that are critically impacting business outcomes and require urgent resolution
- Monitor, develop metrics and report business process performance against accepted aviation standards and company KPI’s
- Develop and support data capture and data management processes for core systems to support internal processes
What Pegasus Airlines can offer you
- Discounted domestic and international flight tickets that includes first-degree family members, For single candidate can add +1 person, Discounted flight with contracted airlines to destinations where there are no flights
- Private health insurance
- Food voucher
- Remote and flexible working hours on certain days according to working model, allowance for remote working days
- Fun@Fly Social Activity Clubs (Social clubs such as theatre club, sailing, trekking, running, basketball , volleyball and football teams, e-sports team)
- Fitness center
- Kindergarten opportunity for female employees (Istanbul, Izmir, Antalya)
- Performance based bonus system
Discover Pegasus Airlines!
Our Framework for a Sustainable Future prioritises our impact on the environment and society, as well as economic development. We call our route Sustainable Future. By 2050, we aim to eliminate carbon emissions from our operations, and we are working towards this goal. We are proud of a rich governance culture that is developed through a perspective open to continuous improvement and the feedback of our stakeholders. We regularly and transparently share our targets and performance on these issues with the public.
Gender equality is at the foundation of our corporate culture. We are one of the pioneering airlines that have signed IATA's voluntary initiative "25by2025" to increase the representation of women in all areas of the aviation industry, including pilot, technician and management ranks. We were the first airline in the world to join the UN Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs) platform.
Listen to every different voice in our quest for a more equal tomorrow for future generations and we call our voice #PegasusHarmony 💛