• Plan, execute, monitor and control the various Technical aspect of the Project.
• Manage or participate in an existing setup or upgrade of system/network infrastructure projects.
• Responsible for supporting operational systems satisfying contractual Service Level Agreement
• Perform and manage routine preventive maintenance and operational activities promptly and effectively
• Update project documentation and reports
• Diagnose and rectify technical issue
• Minimally with Degree in IT/EEE or with a relevant course.
• Knowledge in Windows server OS, Linux OS in a virtual environment would be an advantage
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with Virtualisation and Hypervisors, Nutanix platform would be an advantage
• Knowledge in VPN, firewall appliances would be an advantage
• Knowledge in network switches/routers would be an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute within a team environment
• Pro-active, dynamic and with good analytical/conceptual thinking
• Able to work independently as well as in a team and good interpersonal skills