Job Title: Business Support Administrator
Location: Forest Moor
Compensation: Competitive salary + benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF 50200
At Babcock we’re working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Business Support Administrator at our Forest Moor site.
As a Business Support Administrator, you’ll have a role that’s out of the ordinary. You will provide wide-ranging and professional support to ensure the smooth running of the Rigging team.
Day to day, you will:
• Book and arrange travel, transport, and accommodation,
• Compile and prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence
• Support our Rigging Manager and team by providing administrative support to the Contract Administrator.
• Purchase items for the UK and overseas site’s, following the procedures while adhering to contract restrictions.
Essential experience of the Business Support Administrator
• Proven experience in Administration.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced office with a wide and diverse variety of admin procedures including travel arrangements UK and overseas, ordering goods and maintaining records.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to dynamically learn new software and systems
This role provides hybrid working with 3-4 days office based and the rest working from home.
Qualifications for the Business Support Administrator
• GCSE/A Levels
The successful candidate must have SC clearance and be able to achieve DV security clearance level for this role.
• Generous holiday allowance
• Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
• Employee share scheme
• Employee shopping savings portal
• Payment of Professional Fees
• Reservists in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
• Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
• ‘Be Kind Day’ enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pages
For over 130 years Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone’s free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Closing date: 02/06/2023